Each counselor has fixed dates and times in August when they will be available before school resumes in order to make scheduling changes. If you or your student wish to make a change to their 2019-20 schedule you will need to book an appointment with your school counselor. You may do this by calling 717-235-4811 x4520 or x4521. Appointments will be available every 15 minutes on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 from 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or Wednesday, August 14, 2019 from 7:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
* Please remember that requests for changes will not be honored if they’re made for the following reasons:
- Change of a lunch periods.
- Change of a course from one period to another.
- Change a class that requires a change in period.*
- Requests for a specific teacher
- Dropping a class to add a Study Hall.
*Ex: A course can only be dropped for another that meets during the same period if the new class will not have too many students.