• Dual Enrollment 

    Dual Enrollment permits high school students to take courses at local higher education institutions to earn college credits while remaining enrolled at their high school. The courses count towards high school graduation requirements and towards earning a college degree. The students continue to have full access to activities and programs at their high school, including the graduation ceremony. The college credits are offered at a deeply discounted rate. Under the Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Agreement, many Pennsylvania colleges and universities accept these credits for students who transfer to their institutions.

    During the 2020-21 school year, Susquehannock High School is continuing to partner with Harrisburg Area Community College, Penn State York, and York College of Pennsylvania for Dual Enrollment agreements for students. If you would care to do Dual Enrollment at any of these schools, the first step in the process is to arrange a meeting with your school counselor. Should you choose to pursue Dual Enrollment you will need to complete paperwork for both SHS and the school you’re selecting to take courses at and submit it to the counseling office and/or college prior to the start of the next school year. Prior to seeking out a meeting with your school counselor, it is recommended that you take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions below that students and parents often have about Dual Enrollment.