All requests for transcripts are processed through the Counseling Office.
Alumni must request transcripts in person or in writing (or e-mail). If sending a request in writing you will need to include your name (maiden if married), the years you attended SHS, your year of graduation, and the name & address of the location where the transcript is to be mailed.
If you require further information or have any questions, please contact Samantha Whittie in the Counseling Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (717) 235-4811, ext. 4521.
For Current Students:
Current students must make requests through Naviance. However, a transcript request cannot be made unless an “Authorization To Release Student Records” form has been submitted to the counseling office. Due to the many roles and responsibilities of our administrative assistants and school counselors, our office may need up to five (5) days to process transcripts. Transcripts will be sent electronically through Naviance eDocs when applicable or through traditional mail if no other means are available.
How to request a transcript for a college/university:
1. Login to Naviance.
2. Go to the "Colleges I'm Applying to" section.
3. In the top right, click the pink plus sign to add the college.
4. Type which college you are applying to. Please select how you applied (Common App or Directly to the Institution) as well as the type of application (Regular Deadline, Early Action, or Early Decision).
5. Select "Add and Request Transcript". On the next page, select "Initial Transcript". Your SAT and ACT scores will be displayed on your transcript. Then select "Request and Finish".
4. Please allow five business days for the Counseling Office to process the request.
How to request a transcript for a scholarship:
1. Login to Naviance.
2. Click the "College" drop down menu.
3. Select "Apply to College" and then "Manage Transcripts".
4. In the bottom right, click the pink plus sign and then select "Other Transcript".
5. Complete the form indicating what type of transcript you are requesting, what this transcript is for, when the transcript is due, and where the transcript needs to be sent.
6. Finish by selecting "Request and Finish".
7. Please allow five business days for the Counseling Office to process the request.