• Transcript Request


    All requests for transcripts are processed through the Counseling Office.

    Alumni must request transcripts in person or in writing (or e-mail). If sending a request in writing you will need to include your name (maiden if married), the years you attend SHS, your year of graduation, and the name & address of the location where the transcript is to be mailed.

    Current students must make requests through Naviance. However, a transcript request cannot be made unless an “Authorization To Release Student Records” form has been submitted to the counseling office. Due to the many roles and responsibilities of our administrative assistants and school counselors, our office may need up to five (5) days to process transcripts. Transcripts will be sent electronically through Naviance eDocs when applicable or through traditional mail if no other means are available.

    If you require further information or have any questions, please contact Samantha Whittie in the Counseling Office at samantha.whittie@sycsd.org or via phone at (717) 235-4811, ext. 4521.