January Information Night
On January 25th, 2019 the SHS Counseling Department hosted a student/parent workshop for current sophomore and junior students. The focus of the night centered around opportunities and programs that they may anticipate for their junior and senior years respectively. The following topics were covered.
- Career Exploration and Pre-Apprenticeship programs through the York County Alliance for Learning (YCAL)
- Summer enrichment opportunities and courses
- SAT/ACT/Pre-ACT testing and registration*
- Advanced Placement (AP) exams and forthcoming changes*
- Dual Enrollment opportunities.*
Items marked with a star contained an additional presentation/breakout session and/or additional materials which can be located below. If you need any additional information from these sessions please get in touch with your student’s school counselor.