Well, Mother Nature had her own plans for the start of the month of February. With the growing accumulation of snow, please be careful with any traveling. As your child(ren) is navigating their virtual days of instruction, please be sure to contact your child's teachers if you have any questions or concerns.During the month of February, Southern Middle School will begin the 7th-8th grade course recommendation process for the 2021-2022 school year as well as conduct virtual Parent-Teacher conferences.Communication related to the 7th-8th grade course recommendation process will be shared this month via a video that will provide an overview to the process. An email will be sent to parents in a few weeks with this pertinent information.Parent-Teacher conferences will again be held virtually on Wednesday, February 10th from 3:00-8:00 pm and on Thursday, February 11th from 3:00-6:00 pm. Please schedule individual conferences by visiting the Parent Portal and clicking on the My Conference Time link. If you would like to schedule a group or team conference, please contact Mrs. Markle via email at email@example.com.Below are some other important dates for the month of February.
Have a great month of February. Or not, the choice is yours!
- Month of February: Black History Month
- Wednesday, February 10th: Parent-Teacher Conferences from 3:00-8:00 pm
- Thursday, February 11th: Parent-Teacher Conferences from 3:00-6:00 pm
- Friday, February 12th: School Closed, Offices Open
- Monday, February 15th: School Closed, Office Open
- Tuesday, February 16th: District Community Book Circle from 6:30-7:30 pm
- Monday, February 22nd: Spirit Day - Winter PJ Day (A Schedule Students)
- Tuesday, February 23rd: Spirit Day - Student-Teacher Swap Day (A Schedule Students)
- Thursday, February 25th: Spirit Day - Winter PJ Day (B Schedule Students)
- Friday, February 26th: Spirit Day - Student-Teacher Swap Day (B Schedule Students)
Dr. Len Reppert
Follow SMS on Twitter@WarriorsSMS